Working together to protect us all
We cannot wait to welcome you to SALTEX 2021.
The safety of all our exhibitors, partners, visitors, contractors, and staff is our highest priority.
Based on current Government recommendations, all attendees over the age of 11 must be prepared to show proof of either
- Having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending.OR
- Proof of immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.OR
- Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 72 hours prior to attending the event. However, we would encourage visitors to complete their test within 48 hours as some organisers/promoters may request the shorter timeframe.
Visitors with a medical exemption should advise a member of staff during the checking process.
Forms of Proof
We will accept various forms of proof of a negative test result or of vaccination.
*For the LFT test result, this includes:
- an email or text confirming your result
- a photograph of your test stick (not the physical stick)
**For vaccinations this includes:
- the NHS app
- a letter from the NHS requested by calling 119
- the card issued at vaccination site
Please note we will also accept proof of vaccination issued in other territories.
Our COVID Commitment
We want to make it as easy as possible for anyone to attend SALTEX 2021 and we will use a common-sense approach to ensure you can visit the show with confidence.
All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and respectful of all our safety measures at the show.
Working with the NEC to create a safe environment
We are working closely with the NEC, who have been in constant contact with senior government officials and local health authorities throughout the pandemic, to create a controlled, safe and clean environment to do business and we fully comply with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
For enhanced safety, and peace of mind, the NEC has added some additional measures and we ask everyone in attendance to adhere to our COVID Commitment above which outlines the measures in place before, upon arrival and during the events, to ensure you can attend with confidence.
Register now to start planning your attendance and help us to deliver the best possible experience and enable us to manage the logistics of the event.
Full details of the NEC Venue Protect measures can be found here.
If you have any questions about our COIVD Commitment at SALTEX please email email@example.com
FREE ENTRY FOR VISITORS